PSA 653 OPERATIONS AND SALES ADMINISTRATOR, CLAREMONT, CAPE TOWN
ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE SOUTHERN SUBURBS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE DUE TO THE CARBON FOOTPRINT MEASUREMENT OF THIS SMALL, SUCCESSFUL AND WELL-ESTABLISHED COMPANY
This position requires the successful candidate to handle diverse operations and sales administration relating to orders from the major chain stores, in support of diverse retail products, and often under pressure of firm deadlines. Your working style is that of a strong team player, who is service driven and be able to be proactive, able to initiate and run with the process of tracking and following up orders, shipping and deliveries.
- Preferably the role requires understanding of import and shipping processes and the nature of retail selection and purchasing.
- Ideally, you will have a strong flair for figures, be exceptionally accurate and thorough, be highly organised and logical, and have excellent telephone communication skills in English as this role deals with overseas suppliers as well.
- It is crucial that you will have Advanced Excel skills, and have used Publisher as well, and an excellent level of detail orientation with an ability to pick up errors and discrepancies.
- Ideally you will be able to build good relationships with suppliers and service providers, and be organised and proactive in following up with outstanding items.
- Drivers licence essential and own transport is preferable.
Please provide current CV and MOST RECENT SALARY LEVEL, and send by email giving residential area.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.