This prominent organisation working in social support services, is looking to appoint a well-experienced, successful Fundraiser, who has a proven record of generating new funding from local and international donors within Corporates, Trusts, Foundations and high-net worth Individuals. You will be able to build on existing relationships, and recent successes and partnerships, while focusing on strong growth and creative new areas for sustainable income. The successful candidate will have a proven record of at least FIVE years of successful fundraising, meeting targets of more than R5 million donor funds per annum in a personal capacity.
You will have:
- Excellent communication and networking skills with a flair for developing new and existing relationships with donors
- Sound creative, development skills to be able to implement innovative fundraising strategies in a difficult economic climate
- Ability to identify and develop long-term funding streams within relevant, and prospective target markets, local and internationally
- Experience in prospecting and researching, to identify suitable target organisations, and key influencers within those organisations
- Ability to write excellent proposals, and detailed reports for donors to ensure they get feedback on their funding
- Experience in putting together presentations and delivering them to a variety of audiences
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, and a second language, African if possible, would be an advantage
- Drive, strong self-motivation and energy, and ability to lead and persuade others to accept concepts and proposals
- Confidence in interpreting budgets, analysing trends and economic influences and the impact on funding and donor behaviour
- An ability to organise, plan and work independently to meet the goals and objectives of the organisation.
- Your own vehicle and a valid driver’s licence
If you meet the above criteria and see yourself being able to meet the objectives, please send your CV INCLUDING YOUR CURRENT SALARY to email@example.com
ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WHO MEET THESE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.