PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SENIOR ROLE – AROUND THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY IN ALL FORMS OF INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATION
Long established and expanding wealth management company, seeks to appoint a client portfolio administrator to handle all aspects of investment and insurance administration. You will have about three years of relevant investment administration experience in handling life insurance, unit trusts, endowments, employee benefits and all other types of investment documentation. You will have a professional, articulate and proactive approach, and be looking for a long term career within this field.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly accurate, thorough and detailed.
- Have advanced experience on Excel.
- Have a sound background of around 3 years within a wealth management and financial services company, and preferably having handled diverse forms of investment administration
- Be proactive, reliable, and a good work ethic.
- Have own transport.
- Be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Be willing to work in a well-structured, and well-organised office with strong systems and procedures.
AT THIS STAGE ONLY CANDIDATES IN THE GREATER CAPE TOWN AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED
This is a professional, high profile company whose standards are set very high in terms of client service, but where skills are recognised with reward. Send your CV to: email@example.com, giving CURRENT SALARY DETAILS
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.