REF PSA615 EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
This position based in corporate offices on the Foreshore, requires an experienced EXECUTIVE level PERSONAL ASSISTANT , who has been in a similar position as a PA to Executive Management for at least ten years, preferably running this office in an efficient and effective manner . This small organisation deals with high level Executives and Clients, and projects an image and standards of a professional and high quality nature.
The successful candidate will handle: –
- Diary Management, screening of phone-calls, and meeting co-ordination
- Arranging extensive business travel for CEO and his team, including flights, accommodation, visas, forex, taxis
- Renewal of all CEO subscriptions, driver’s licence, passports, vehicle servicing.
- Ensuring smooth running of personal errands and requirements.
- Accurate record keeping, filing and all correspondence generated by CEO
- Medical Aid Claims, insurance claims and annual reviews
- General management of the office – arranging refreshments etc.
You will be very well-presented, articulate (excellent command of English) and able to handle own correspondence, using initiative and a confident style in support of this busy Executive. Preferably you will be easily able to access the Foreshore, and be fully conversant with MS Office Suite.
If you meet all the above criteria, please send your CV and your current INCOME level, to email@example.com
Certificates will be only requested when interviewed
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.