Senior Investment Portfolio Administrator
ONLY PEOPLE WITH MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS OF INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION WILL BE CONSIDERED
Long-established, professional wealth management company, seeks to appoint a well-experienced client portfolio administrator to handle all aspects of investment administration. You will have at least 5 years of relevant investment administration experience in handling life insurance, unit trusts, endowments, employee benefits and all other types of investment documentation. If you have a B.Com degree or similar that will be a distinct advantage.You will have a professional, proactive approach and the ideal candidate will:
- Be highly accurate, thorough and detailed.
- Be highly computer literate, especially on Excel (Advanced)
- Have extensive ADMINISTRATIVE expertise within a WEALTH MANAGEMENT financial services company, preferably having handled diverse forms of investment administration including unit trusts, retirement annuities, life insurance, and medical aid administration.
- Be mature, reliable, have a solid work record, and good work ethic with high standards of accuracy.
- Have own transport.
- Be fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Be willing to work in a structured, systems driven and well organised office with high focus on detail and compliance.
- Be looking for a long term career opportunity in a growing business
This is a company whose standards are set very high in terms of client service, but where skills are recognised with reward
If you meet the requirements of this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to Pat Stewart on firstname.lastname@example.org