Young Financial Accountant with Tax Experience
Young financial accountant with tax experience Tokai / Steenberg area.
This well-established Accounting Firm is looking to appoint a young B.Com Financial Accountant, who has been exposed to handling tax for one to two years, as well as possibly looking to acquire a Hons Dip Tax qualification.
The expected qualifications and competencies for this role are:
- B Com degree with experience of at least one to two years of exposure to handling various forms of tax, (Vat, Personal, PAYE, Company, etc), and be looking to develop your knowledge and experience within the tax field.
- Proficiency in all MS OFFICE programs, particularly Advanced EXCEL, as well as PASTEL or SAGE or similar software, and PASTEL PAYROLL or similar
- Strong time management, administrative and organisational skills with an ability to take ownership of the role.
- Be self-motivated, energetic and have a positive manner, as well as being able to become an integral part of the team.
- Preference for a person with own transport for access to office.
- Preference for BEE purposes for person with South African citizenship.